2024 5th International Conference on Civil, Architecture and Disaster Prevention and Control (CADPC 2024) will be held during March 8-10, 2024 in Xi'an, China. CADPC 2024 focus on construction technology, disaster prediction, disaster prevention and control, and post-disaster reconstruction. The conference will provide a platform for scholars from universities at home and abroad, researchers and engineers to share research results and cutting-edge technologies. All attendants will get the chance to know about updated academic trends, develop new way of thinking, improve academic research and discussions, and promote industrialization of research findings.
Full Paper Submission Date: January 8, 2024
Registration Deadline: February 28, 2024
Final Paper Submission Date: March 4, 2024
Conference Dates: March 8-10, 2024
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
3. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
4. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact conference Secretary.
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical
conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
Journal of Civil Engineering and Urban Planning（《土木工程和城市规划杂志》）
Indexing Type: CNKI（知网）、Google Scholar（谷歌学术）
Published topics include: Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning
Entrance to Submit:www.ais.cn/attendees/index/MJZBQV（Select Jean as the person in charge）
*Buildings-Disaster Mitigation, Risk Reduction, and Resilience Design of Engineering Structures (ISSN 2075-5309, IF=3.324)
•AQUA--Water Infrastructure, Ecosystems and Society (ISSN:2709-8028, IF= 1.644)
* All submissions of SCI papers must be in WORD (.doc) format and there are no specific typesetting requirements. After review, a template will be given for typesetting.
* Please contact Conference Secretary before submitting your paper.