1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
3. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
4. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact conference Secretary.
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical
conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
Journal of Civil Engineering and Urban Planning（《土木工程和城市规划杂志》）
Indexing Type: CNKI（知网）、Google Scholar（谷歌学术）
Published topics include: Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning
Entrance to Submit:www.ais.cn/attendees/index/MJZBQV（Select Jean as the person in charge）
*Buildings-Disaster Mitigation, Risk Reduction, and Resilience Design of Engineering Structures (ISSN 2075-5309, IF=3.324)
•AQUA--Water Infrastructure, Ecosystems and Society (ISSN:2709-8028, IF= 1.644)
* All submissions of SCI papers must be in WORD (.doc) format and there are no specific typesetting requirements. After review, a template will be given for typesetting.
* Please contact Conference Secretary before submitting your paper.